Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Spring Just Keeps Coming

Either I don't have a good memory of last year or this spring has outdone itself with color.  Or perhaps this time last year, I was so preoccupied with the serious beginnings of COVID outbreaks, I didn't notice what was going on around me. And perhaps, as I am starting to feel lighter about COVID, I am noticing things more. Whatever the case, here are some of things blooming this week in my yard.

Rhododendron


Lily of the Valley


Dianthus


Dianthus


Iris


Phlox


Dianthus

Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! the Rhododendron is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rhododendron is a very pretty deep pink color. The one in the picture is new this year. We have another one that is lighter that hasn't bloomed yet.

      Delete
  2. I also love the rhododendron. They are all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flowers are definitely one of God's gifts to us.

      Delete
  3. I think spring was more beautiful this year, but like you, maybe I just noticed or appreciated it more this year. Last year was a difficult year and I was possibly just preoccupied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping for a calmer year for all of us. I think it will be.

      Delete
  4. I think the lily of the valley is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so beautiful, L and L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some beautiful flowers at your house, too.

      Delete

What do you think?