Saturday, December 21, 2019

Ornament Parade 2

It's that time of year again--time when I show you ornaments on my Christmas tree. I wasn't going to do it this year, but then I noticed a new one. That was enough of an excuse for me to do it again.  Here we go with today's features.

Stockings, Santa, and Rudolph

The Stockings were hung by the chimney with care...












In hopes that Saint Nick would soon be there.














And Santa said, "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"







7 comments:

  1. That first ornament looks like my Christmas stockings. I love the old fashioned needlepoint look. I think trees like yours, with ornaments collected over the years, are much more fun than the themed trees which are so trendy on decorating blogs and in magazines right now. There is a story behind every ornament. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I particularly like the colors and needlepoint of the first stocking, so yours sound nice.

      I think the designers have so many themed trees because they don't have years of personal ornaments to work with. While I think the designer trees are pretty, I like the personal ones better, too.

      Delete
  2. I love these photos. Cheery fun post, love your ornaments! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely Christmas ornaments! Each with a special memory attached to it, I'm sure. I also caught a glimpse of one of the dried orange slices, which I believe you made one year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make the dried orange slices one year. They are starting to age a bit, so I may make more in the next year or two.

      Delete

What do you think?