I am thankful for rain.
We have been suffering from extreme temperatures and bad air quality from the Canadian wildfires. We had a couple of days of Code Purple for air quality. I guess I'm lucky that I didn't even know that there was a designation beyond Red before this. However, yesterday a series of storms moved across the area and cleared the air. So, today I plan to be outside and enjoy the sunshine and plants around me. And for that I am thankful.

I didn't even know about the canadian wildfires affecting the air until I see the news. But I am also thankful for the rain. It's has been rather hot.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day.
We all have our local things that we deal with and there's not time to keep up with everything else that's going on. That's how it is for me, anyway. Besides clearing the air, we needed the rain.
DeleteWhat a gorgeous rose!
ReplyDeleteI've been hearing about the bad air quality due to the smoke from the Canadian wildfires. I'm glad you received some rain and it helped to clear the air.
You know all too well about smoke problems. The air is good now, but they are predicting the smoke will move back in with some different air patterns. I hope they're wrong. But most of all, I hope the wildfires will be out soon.
Delete