Monday, March 13, 2023

Look What I Found

 

The daffodils and crocuses are blooming! With spring officially just around the corner, I'd like to say the weather is great. But you know spring - can't make up its mind. Lately, it's been cold, snowy, and rainy, or what I like to call yucky. Anyway, flowers are here, with more coming. Yay!

In other news, I've been absent here for a while for no good reason other than I've been working on other things. I have mentioned several times my year-long project of writing some of my life stories for Storyworth. Well, yesterday, I declared it done and ordered my book. And not a minute too soon. I am ready to move on to something else. However, I'm kind of proud that I stuck with it. I ended up with 59 stories and almost 300 pages. Granted, there's a lot of white space in the book, but still...

Hopefully, I'll be back here more regularly, but now it's off to see if I can do something about this headache before I'm off to work.

Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Spring has arrived for you. The daffodils are long gone and we are in the middle of azalea and dogwood blooms here now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogwoods are near the end of the spring blooming season and my favorite tree bloom. I like the simplicity of them.

      Delete
  2. That is an accomplishment to write that many stories! And spring seems overdue. I look for signs. Have had a few forsythia blossoms that quickly vanish, not the sudden overwhelming beautiful all over bloom. No daffodils, no crocus, nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping that you see your first crocus soon. It really is a mood lifter. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on finishing your Storyworth project! That's an accomplishment.

    Lovely daffodils that you have ... meanwhile, we got 3 or 4 inches of snow last night. Our weather is very up and down--we get three season's worth of weather in a 24 hour time period. I'm not allowing myself to get in the mood for spring yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had no accumulation of snow this winter. A highly unusual event and I have missed it. However, I have stopped hoping for some snow and am ready for spring. However, probably not as ready as you are. It will come even if it's later rather than sooner.

      Delete

What do you think?