Thursday, April 8, 2021

G is for Grape

Grape rhymes with ape which makes me think of giant apes, which makes me think of King Kong, which makes me think of the new movie Godzilla vs. Kong, which makes me think of the the article below, which makes me think of my nephew, Elliott, who makes me think of his father, Uncle Billy, who makes think of grapes because Uncle Billy not only grows blueberries, he grows grapes. 

If Godzilla Fought King Kong In Real Life, Who Would Win? We Asked Experts From The Smithsonian National Zoo




6 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. It was a favorite of my kids. There are different versions. In it, one thing leads to another in a rabbit trail fashion.

    My in-laws used to raise grapes. They made juice out of it. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you've looked lately, but there are many versions of the original, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" book. Such as, "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake", "If you Give a Pig a Pancake", etc. The original is still my favorite.

      Delete
  2. I love grapes and apes are cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cool that they went to the zoo and asked a reptile zoo keeper and a primate keeper (Elliott) who they thought would win in the Kong vs. Godzilla fight. I wonder who won in the movie, but not enough to go see it.

      Delete
  3. Will you go see the latest Kong movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will not pay to see it, but may tune in one day when it makes it to TV to keep up with my cultural literacy.

      Delete

What do you think?