Monday, March 29, 2021

A to Z Blogging

Against my better judgement, I have decided to participate in the Blogging A to Z challenge this year. I have done it in the past and found it enjoyable because I often write about things that I might not have thought to write about during regular times.  That's some of the time. The rest of it, I get stressed trying to keep up with daily posting. I know, it's totally voluntary, and nothing bad will happen if I miss a day here or there, but when I commit to something, I like to follow through. So we'll see how it goes. I will either finish it totally as I have done other years, complaining along the way, or I will have personal growth and relax even when I miss a day of posting.

Many people have a theme when they do this, but I never have. However, this year I'm going to try a theme to see if that helps with posting. When I can't fall asleep, I play word games in my head often naming something for each letter of the alphabet--my version of counting sheep. My favorite category when I do this is Fruits and Vegetables. So that's what I've chosen. Join me each day, if you like, to see what I can come up with as I go through an alphabet of fruits and vegetables. 

See you again on April Fool's Day, otherwise known as The Beginning of the Blogging A to Z month.


9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your challenge posts. I have always enjoyed them in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what they say. However, I will say that I have thought of a totally unoriginal idea for the letter A. :)

      Delete
  2. I also love the A to Z challenge. You have me thinking about alphabetical fruits and veggies already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned to see if any if the produce that you're thinking about show up here.

      Delete
  3. I've enjoyed your A to Z posts in the past and I am looking forward to reading your new posts. I like the concept of alphabetical fruits and vegetables! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're brave to commit to it again, but it will be fun to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t understand this one. Is it blogging about one thing a day in alphabetical order for 26 days?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?