Sunday, January 12, 2020

Thankful Sunday, January 12, 2020



I am thankful for willing and patient teachers.

As you all know, I have a new job with a lot to learn. Some of it will be formal training, but  most of it so far has been on the job. My co-workers have patiently shown me many, many things I need to know. They have done this when it would have been much faster for them to do it themselves or when they have had other work to do. So for my coworkers who are willingly and patiently helping me to learn my new job, I am thankful.


6 comments:

  1. Libraries can be great places in which to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The atmosphere is better than many other places I can think of.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I feel very lucky to be working with the group I am.

      Delete
  3. Coworkers who are willing to show you the ropes are wonderful to have and definitely a blessing! They do a lot to enhance your working conditions and your own experience. I worked in the campus library while I was at university and my daughter volunteered at our local library branch for community service credits when she was in high school. We both enjoyed our experiences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had jobs where I dreaded going every day, but this is definitely not one of them. But in all honesty, it is a job and some days I would like to stay home.

      Delete

What do you think?