Sunday, May 27, 2018

Thankful Sunday--May 27, 2018

I am thankful for 
a visit from my son.
I couldn't even imagine my children as adults
at this point in time.

From the moment they are born, our job as parents is to nurture our kids to become successful adults. And when they become adults with their own lives, we miss them. Or at least I do. So I was especially happy today when Wally visited. Theo cooked ribs and grilled vegetables for a nice family meal. For this special family time, I am thankful.


8 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have your son visit you and to have a family get together and share a meal. It sounds like you did a wonderful job raising your sons, Live and Learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's always nice when we can visit with each other. It sounds like you are enjoying your daughter's visit, also.

      Delete
  2. Your boys are really cute in that photo, and have turned out well. Kudos for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's hard to find a photo of little kids that isn't cute, but as their mother, I think they are cute. It's good to see that they have turned out to be decent adults. Sometimes you just don't know when you're in the thick of raising them.

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a nice day with your family. Sounds like a delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great meal. Something for everyone. The carnivores were especially happy with the meaty ribs and the zucchini was grilled to perfection for me.

      Delete
  4. That is beautiful to hear. One visits, another cooks a delicious dinner.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?