Tuesday, February 12, 2013
I Spy Something Round
Can You Find:
1. What I look through to see if the light is turned off in the garage.
2. My favorite way to cook meat loaf because it cooks much faster.
3. A cat toy that used to be in the refrigerator.
4. The setting that my car heater is on most of the time these days.
5. An orange slice that has been eaten by a squirrel.
6. What I used to dry tomatoes and oranges and apples last fall.
7. A pocket watch that Theo took apart.
8. A cross stitch piece made for me by my sister. It was her first one and the spacing got a little off. She fixed that by including the names of my cats at the time. To paraphrase, "Her mistake was my gain."
9. M&Ms--My friend says that red ones of a distinctively different flavor. Can you taste differences among the colors?