Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Spy Brown


Can You Find:

1. A favorite album from my youth and today

2. A mask Ward brought back from a trip to Kenya

3. A nutty snack I have most days

4. One of the first fallen leaves from the oak tree in our front yard.

5. A twisting honeysuckle vine

6. Ward's yard shoes

7. Chocolate zucchini bread made from the last zucchini of this season

8. Sweaters that I am wearing more frequently as we move into autumn

9. A peanut butter sandwich

10. A basket of pine cones that sits on our fireplace

11. Lucy, our calico cat

12. French toast that we had for breakfast last Sunday


9 comments:

  1. I love how many loaves of chocolate zucchini bread you made. Mmm...the more the merrier. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are small loaves. I actually made one more that was bigger loaf. However, they are all gone now. :(

      Delete
  2. Lovely collage. I've been wanting to ask for ages...How do you do them? It takes me ages to get photos to do what I want them to do in Blogger. To get 12 in the right place would be an all-nighter for me I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Picasa which is a free product that you can download from the internet. It lets you do basic photo editing as well as some special effects such as collages.

      I know what you mean about Blogger because often it drives me crazy. I have the spacing the way I want it draft view, but the published view is different and no matter how long I try I can't get it fixed.

      Delete
  3. Very nice photos. I agree about the problems with Blogger and getting everything spaced right, even when I'm absolutely positive I've done it correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, we have been busy here collecting our pine cones and colorful leaves. Brown is beautiful but my favorite colors of the season are red and orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our dogwoods are the only colorful trees so far with their red leaves. It will be another couple of weeks at least before we hit a lot of color.

      Delete

What do you think?