Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Spy Purple




Can you find:

1. A book I liked as a girl

2. Something we have in our car every winter

3. A stinky marker

4. What I wear while doing dishes

5. A flower that looks like a balloon before it blooms

6. A puzzle Ward is going to start when the weather gets cold

7. Something that Wally and Theodore use more than Ward and I do

8. The litter we get for a good price at Costco

9. Old rickrack that I used to decorate a bib for Wally

10. A soft shirt that Ward likes

11. A plant they use to make a coffee substitute


2 comments:

  1. Hi, is the plant for a coffee substitute in your photos chicory? I saw the balloon flower, but is the chicory the small blue flower, or is that something else? I've been thinking about coffee substitutes lately and just curious what one could grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the coffee substitute is chicory. It grows all over the roadsides here and I have always liked it. Apparently, the roots can be made into a coffee-like drink. When we lived in New Orleans, it was a common mix with coffee. However, I don't drink coffee so I've never learned much about chicory as a drink. I just think the flowers are pretty.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?