Monday, July 16, 2012

I Spy Blue


Can you find...



1. Freshly picked blueberries from Uncle Billy's blueberry patch.


3. A really fun memoir about the 1950's.

4. The oil that did not fix the car door squeak.

5. The natural peanut butter than no one likes.

6. One of Theodore's textbooks.

7. Bluebird eggs that have since hatched and flown away.

8. Theodore setting our flowers.

9. A cat spoon stirring squash and tomatoes from Aunt Martha.

10. Our new hydrangea.

11. The picture I didn't name.



2 comments:

  1. I think that peanut butter is just made with peanuts and salt. If your family likes other brands of natural, you might be able to perk up this one by adding some sugar (or honey) and mixing, and maybe some more salt if it tastes like it needs it too. Or you could make peanut butter cookies.

    If not, it makes a great treat for chickadees in the winter. You can make a feeder by taking a large stick, drilling big holes in it for the PB, then small holes under that to stick small sticks in for them to use as perches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions. This brand seems to separate more than others and it's hard to stir. I had thought about making peanut butter cookies, but I like the idea of giving it to the birds. I knew about using a pine cone, but I like your stick idea better.

      Delete

What do you think?