Friday, April 1, 2016

A is for A-Z Challenge

How did the time get away from me? It seems like only a year ago that I signed up for the A-Z Challenge the first time. Some of you may remember that was when I posted every day in April (except Sundays) using the letters of the alphabet as guides.

And it seems like only 11 months ago, I said that I wouldn't do it again. It took too much time to come up with a post every day. And then I said, if I did it again, I would do a themed month to make the topics for the post easier to come up with. And then I said, if I did it again, I would plan ahead and have an outline and and several posts written.

So I seem to have selective amnesia because I've signed up for the A-Z Challenge again and I have no theme, no outline, or posts written.  I think I must be crazy because I'm gonna give it a go. We'll see what happens.

(BTW, if anyone has an idea for one of the posts, I welcome all suggestions. I'll work them in if I can.)


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations at having a go again. This is my first attempt and am going for complete randomness. Goodluck.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that--"complete randomness". Actually when I first read that I read "contemplate randomness". I might give both of them a try. Gook luck to you also.

      Delete
  2. Very Nice Post...

    Welcome in the letter "A"... thank you!
    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2016]

    Stop over and find a free "SIX STRINGS: BLOGGING AtoZ CHALLENGE" Here: http://www.jmhdigital.com/

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeremy, Thanks for co-hosting. I know it is a big job that I appreciate you're doing.

      Delete
  3. You can't possibly be any crazier than I am. I just finished the #SOL16 blogging challenge for March (31 posts), and I didn't miss a day. I did A to Z two years ago but not last year since I did #SOL15. This year I'm doing both and have no prewritten posts. Feel free to peruse my March slices for topic ideas! ;-) Glenda from
    Evolving English Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, you might win the craziness award as far as blog challenges go. I might just take you up on using some of your March ideas. Sometimes late at night, the well does run dry for me.

      Delete
  4. Oh, my. Thanks for the inspiration, I signed up, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your theme should be new discoveries on your farm and community. That would be of interest to a lot of us.

      Delete
  5. Amnesia is a good one. I love amnesia. Selective amnesia can be a useful life tool, I feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had real amnesia once. Don't remember a thing about it. :) My husband told me about it later.

      Delete
  6. Your amnesia wore off? I used a theme last year for mine and I think that was a huge reason why I decided I didn't want to participate this year. A theme was too constraining for me. It left no time for other things that were going on to be blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had transient amnesia. It only lasted for about 8 hours. It's rare but does happen. They don't have any idea why.

      Delete

What do you think?