Saturday, March 16, 2013

Today...

Today, I'm going to seize the opportunity 
wherever and whenever I find it.


I'm going to try to be more like Lucky who immediately took advantage of this opportunity when he saw it. I laid down a few jackets and sweaters that I was going to hang up in the adjacent closet. I left for a few minutes and came back to find Lucky all snuggled in on top of them. He knew a good thing when he saw it and didn't hesitate to seize the opportunity to enjoy it. I want to be more like that instead of someone who overthinks most things and sometimes misses opportunities because of it.

Are you one who seizes the moment?


6 comments:

  1. On my own, I'm not very carpe diem-ish, but my husband really is, so he helps me to be more so. Let us know what adventures you encounter today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I'm seizing the day by working on the taxes. My head is mush now, so we'll see what else comes along.

      Delete
  2. CatMan excels at carpe diem... I'm more of a "flush the diem down the toilet" kind of a girl, but I'm learning...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ward and I take turns in carpe diem. I'm going to have to remember the phrase "flush the diem down the toilet" I think it will motivate me.

      Delete
  3. I think sometimes the moment seizes me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think most moments (or animals) seize you.

      Delete

What do you think?