Thursday, January 3, 2013

Worries and Reruns

Sometimes things go smoothly in life, and sometimes you hit bumps. Right now I'm in a bumpy patch with concerns about my elderly parents.  Consequently, when I sit down to write a post, I have a hard time concentrating. It seems as if the worries flood out my other thoughts. So then and again, when I'm having a hard time thinking, I will be rerunning some of my posts that make me smile. It will be good therapy for me while I learn productive ways to channel my worries. I hope you enjoy them too.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 As you probably know, we have four cats that provide endless entertainment for us. I did a post a year and a half ago about our cat, Lucy, and her antics. Here's a link.



One of Lucy's midday games. See what other fun things she did this day.

7 comments:

  1. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that this rough patch passes quickly. And Lucy is a beautiful cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vet calls Lucy's coloring, muted Calico. It's not a common coat and gets lots of comments. Also, thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete
  2. I empathise with your worrying entirely; we have some at the moment with some of our elderlies. Love the scrabble-playing cat though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear of your "bumpy patch" right now, with your parents. I know for myself, worrying about the ones I love seems to prevent me from moving forward many days. Blessings in this difficult time.

    As for your kitty, why is it that they have to be right in the middle of everything? I couldn't read a paper, play a board game with my kids, or do a puzzle without our cat plopping herself right smack in the middle of it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can tell that you've had cats before because you describe them perfectly.

      Also,you describe family problems well. Worries about them keep you from moving forward sometimes. However, it's all a part of life that we have to learn to deal with.

      Delete
  4. I certainly understand the "bumpy patch" and inability to concentrate thing! Please know I'm thinking about you and wishing the very best for you and your parents.

    xoxoxo,
    Cat

    p.s. Can't wait to go read about Lucy & her antics. I could use some kitty smiles right now!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?