Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Every year when we decorate our Christmas tree, I get nostalgic as I remember where each ornament came from. Sometimes Ward and the boys are interested in the stories and sometimes they suddenly need to do something else when I start going down memory lane.

Below are a few of the ornaments that we have collected over the years. Their stories range from family heritage, handiwork of Wally and Theodore, gifts from friends, and the first Christmas that Ward and I spent together. If you want to know any of the stories, just ask. I love to tell them. However, if you suddenly need to do something else like Ward and the boys, I'll understand.
__________________________________________________________________________________
























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another topic, did anyone notice that the Queen Anne's Lace ornament didn't have a black spot in the middle?

2 comments:

  1. Your angel looks lovely on the tree! I am curious about the Eskimo girl-did you have someone stationed in Alaska like I did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had friends who were transferred to Alaska with their jog. When they came back to visit, they brought us the Eskimo girl.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?